Monday, March 29, 2010

My Mighty Max

Brooke sent me these old time pictures a while back and they made my heart ache for those days. As soon as I would get off work I would run over and spend time with the Max for a few hours and was amazed by how much I loved and adored that little boy. I think he was about 2 years old here. So about 4 1/2 years ago. My goodness how time flies.


Isn't he cute!!!


The whole family went to St. George for an extended weekend.


Here Steve, Max and I are hiking and enjoying the desert landscape.


Max enjoying an ice cream cone from Hatch Family Chocolate that was across the street from Brooke and Steve.

3 comments:

  1. He was so cute! I'm sad I missed him at this age. Hopefully since Henry is his twin I'll get to experience it with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this makes me miss dear old 385 4th Ave. I never thought I would miss it, but I do in a weird way. But I miss you even more. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roz your hair is sooo cute in that last pic. maybe it is just a cute spring cut but it is adorable.

    ReplyDelete