Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Pinching your pennies"


On Monday, I was at work and sorta bored, so I decided to go through the sale adds in the Sunday newspaper. I cut out coupons and by the end had a whole little envelope full of coupons. One place that had a lot of coupons was Walgreens. I know my mom loves the deals at Walgreens and so I cut out a lot of coupons from there. I then went shopping there yesterday after work and used my coupons. I was able to save $15 there but was the annoying woman in front of you in line who is sorting through her coupon purse, trying to locate each coupon for each item. I was pretty proud of my savings.

So then this morning I saw this link called Pinching your pennies ,went to the site and was impressed with the deals. It is laid out like a blog format and it easy to sort through. This site also gives you a heads up on deals in the area such as Panda Express has a coupon that is good for only today to try their new honey walnut shrimp entree for free and you can just click on the coupon link and voila.

I will be checking this site everyday for great deals and just thought I would share.

1 comment:

  1. I just did a post about the barbie! Please please please email me any good deals you see...I just don't have time but am going to Panda Express and getting Mimi a barbie. Thank you so much!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete