Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Weekend

For Easter Thad and I were able to go up Haleyville and see the fam. Mark was in town and so we all gathered to celebrate him. It was a good time. Sylvia and Bo had a going away BBQ for Mark and Sunday was full of good food, an easter egg hunt (we hid the eggs so well we were unable to locate 8 of them) and Mike Shifler whom is also a photographer took some photos of the family. It was such a beautiful weekend which made for some good memories. Here are some pics I took.


Mark's going away BBQ at Sylvia's house.


If you look closely Mark is in the tree, trying to get a frisbee out


Mike snapping shots of Nick and loving Nick's cute grin


Thad and his sister Terri


Thad's (and my) oldest neice, Katie


Max riding the golf cart, the grandkids love that thing


Brookie and Mark


The Bunny Cake Pat makes every easter


Pat made Mark an early Birthday cake.


Thadeus and I, such a hansome couple :)


Cute Brookie looking for hidden eggs, she was so excited


Nick hobbling around looking for easter eggs (who is usually a speedster at everything he does)


Ray and Nick counting the easter eggs

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted these pics. I like seeing what you guys are up to! You looked really pretty on Easter. I wish we had all gotten dressed up. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, me too! I love all these pictures, Alabama and Halleyville is such a mystery to me.

    1. That first picture was taken in a house? I've never seen a restaurant "booth" in a house, interesting.
    2. you do look beautiful on Easter and Christie looked very good too (I was wearing sweats) I love your earring, they do suite you!
    3. I think that golf cart looks fun too. ;)
    4. miss you, glad you had a good Easter, ours was much less eventful but what is new with this family? xoxox

    ReplyDelete