Monday, March 1, 2010

Dear John


Thad and I were able to see the new movie "Dear John"a few weekends ago. It is worth seeing. It dragged on a bit but enjoyed the love story thoroughly. Thad on the other hand was just sweet to come with me, I know that it was not a movie that Thad would have picked out but sometimes you sacrifice your desires for the one you love and so Thad did just that, thanks babe.

Here is a better movie summary than I could give ""Dear John" tells story of John Tyree, a young soldier home on leave, and Savannah Curtis, the idealistic college student he falls in love with during her spring vacation. Over the next seven tumultuous years, the couple is separated by more of John's increasingly dangerous deployments. While meeting only sporadically, they stay in touch by sending a continuous stream of love letters overseas -- correspondence that eventually triggers fateful consequences."


My love of Channing Tatum goes back to my single days. My girlfriends (you know who you are) and I went together to see the movie Step Up which is a dance/love story. We all fell in love with the main character Channing Tatum and were hooked on the dancing featured in the movie. When the sequal came out about 20 of us gathered to watch Step Up 2 the streets. Which produced an amamzing soundtrack.


I must confess that I started to cry from the very beginning (true to fashion, I am sure my brothers would roll their eyes if they knew that since I have been known to weep in movies).

So thank you Channing Tatum for staring as a leading man in a great love story and thanks to my leading man for coming with me.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rozzie, Channing is a serious babe...did you know he used to be a male stripper? Kinda sucks, my opinion went down for him after I heard that, we'll just ignore that piece of information and enjoy the view. ;) xoxox

    ReplyDelete