Saturday, January 16, 2010

A White Christmas

It was such a great Christmas season. I realized that Thad and I are both sentimental and sorta cheesy when it comes to Christmas. We loved to be home by the tree and watch Christmas movies. So when the season drew to a close and the tree came down, it was sad for us both. So I thought we could re-visit the season with pics from our trip home to Utah. Enjoy!


Quentin and I ready to go snowshoeing on Christmas Eve.


Thad, Cavet and Quentin behind my parents house


Thad, Cavet and I snowshoeing up Millville Canyon


Thad, Henry and I at the Millers' Live Nativity on Christmas Eve


Grandma, Max and Mimi at Hardware Ranch


The Elk feeding


We went skiing at Beaver Moutain which is about an hour east of Logan. Here is Thad striking his skiiing pose. It was tons of fun, just cold.


What a cute sporty couple (Skiiing at Beaver Mountain)

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete