Friday, July 17, 2009

Seersucker is so southern........


When I first moved to the South I would see Seersucker suits on the Southern gentlemen and was not sure how I felt about them. Then over time I began to like them. Garrett, who attends our church would always wear his seersucker suit with a tie that just popped and I grew to really love the look.

So one day Thad and Mark were in Belk and saw some seersucker blazers on sale for $30 plus a tie that they loved. Thad was being good and said that although he wanted them he did not need them. I made a point the next day after work to go over and get the tie and blazer for him because he is always getting me things and putting my needs and wants above his, so it was fun to actually get him something. We took a picture of my hansome Thad in his seersucker blazer and new tie after church. So sharp, so Southern and I love it!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Very Southern, very traditional. So what's up with both of our husbands have a 5 o'clock shadow these days? :) hee-hee kinda sexy ey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to admit that I really like it...but that name has got to change. What a name for a style/outfit. Well it looks good on Thad anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes thad u r looking good. just wanted to say hi. we are alive. cliff is in singapore for a short trip. kandon has a cast bc we put a screw in his foot and hooray for school starting back this week. its hot here but not like the south . sorry we couldn't visit this summer from moms. hope to if we get back to the mainland. stay cool. Nakeysha

    ReplyDelete