Thursday, July 16, 2009

Forester Reunion


This past weekend Thad and I were able to go to Haleyville and see Patsy and the kids who were in town for a few weeks. We had a great time swimming and playing categories (a fun pool game), eating Pat's home cookin' and just chillaxin. Here is a picture of Thad and myself and some of our neices and nephews. We love those kids to death and miss each of them already. We were missing Katie, Claire, Max, Drake and Ada that weekend who would have made that picture complete.


Also Thad, Randy, Nick and Blake were able to fly these cool little airplanes. It was a good time!


1 comment:

  1. I sear I wrote a comment...hmmm...well I said you look so young and beautiful in that top picture! WOw, that Thad is one lucky man! ;) Luv ya sis, and can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete