Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jumping on the Family Blog band wagon.....Yee ha!

Welcome to the Forester blog. My sister always complains that I do not blog enough and so I have set out to become a better blogger, so here I go sister. I often feel like because we do not have kids that I have nothing to report but I have concluded that this simply is not true.

Last week, we were blessed to have some dear friends from DC visit (love you ladies)us, Katie, Destiny and new residence to the South, Nikki and David . It was so great to have them see our home and where we live. They had never been to the South so we made sure to give them a true southern experience. They received the one of a kind tour of the University Campus from Thad (which I have heard over eight times) and then we tried to take them to our fav place, the old abandoned Bryce Hospital, Thad and I love going out there which is so funny. I also, took the ladies to one of my favorite streets in Northport, full of adorable shops. One of the shops I took them to in downtown Northport, where I tell Thad I want one of everything is called Gracefully Done if you are ever in town. We had the lunch special at Cafe Venice and ate at the famous and my favorite......Dreamland. I think I even saw Katie Lund eat the BBQ nachos.



It was a great visit and I was so happy to have my officemate and spouse come visit us. We love you guys!





1 comment:

  1. Yippee Skippe! I am so excited to read about your life. xoxox I know we talk like everyday but this will be fun too!! xoxox Brooke

    ReplyDelete