Friday, May 15, 2009

Sister Sister Face to Face

It is a Firday night and Thad is at a Stake Youngmen's Campout and I am bored. I told Thad that him being gone meant I was going out clubbing and he seemed to be just fine with it. However we all I know I wouldn't ever do such a thing and am all talk and so instead I was looking at my sister's blog and for anyone who doesn't know she is my BFF in the whole world and probably knows me better than anybody on this planet. I saw this pic, taken in the Grand Caymen, pre-mission for me and post mission for Brooke. Man those Nelson sistas are smokin' hot. I wish Brookie and I could hang out tonight while having Max and Maddie climbing all over us, eating Mike-N- Ikes. Love ya sis.

3 comments:

  1. Awww...me too sis! I almost can't think of it for too long or I'll get sad. :( Someday, I don't know how or where or when but we will be able to do this!!! Luv Ya!

    ps Yep, we are smokin' hot babes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to agree that sisters are the BEST!!! I only have 3 of them and I am so blessed. I Love them so much as do you yours. Its is great to have family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I just found your blog! This may be a stupid question-but are y'all twins?

    ReplyDelete