Monday, June 15, 2009

Glen-Ella Springs Inn


Thad and I were able to travel to Georgia for a wedding this weekend. The wedding took place at the Glen-Ella Springs Inn in Clarkesville, Georgia. It was nice to get out of Tuscaloosa and roadtrip a little. I had never been to Atlanta so Thad showed me the sights and we were able to make a stop in Buckhead at Nordstroms which I miss and love. We had lunch and continued on to the wedding.
The Inn itself had so much character. The festivities were held outdoors and the area had such a serene moutain feel. The ceremony was in the garden and the dinner was on the candlelit terrace. I loved the location as a destination wedding and it had a small country-chic feel. I was so taken by the scenery and the area, it was truly a delight for us to be there.......loved it. Sadly Thad and I could not stay over night due to church obligations but it was a quick little adventure for us!
Here is the website to Glen-Ella Inn Springs: http://www.glenella.com/

4 comments:

  1. That looks so beautiful. I wish I could visit. Maybe someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Rozzie, Looks beautiful! Can't wait to see you! Luvs, moi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy you two could join us, even if it was a short visit! Thanks so much for making the long drive, it was such a pleasure to finally meet you. Anytime you guys would like to visit Atlanta again our guest room is yours.

    ReplyDelete