Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Herb Garden


On Saturday my in-laws came over and helped Thad and I clean up the yard and get some shrubbs and flowers planted, it looked so good. But my favorite addition has been my herb garden that we planted on the back patio. I have wanted one for so long and so my mother in-law and I made it happen. I am so proud of it and have been watering it and loving it since.


This is a picture of my Parsley, Basil and Rosemary.


This is my Sage


And here we have Oregano and Thyme.

I am now a gardener in training. We will see in time if I have a green thumb or a black thumb!

5 comments:

  1. Having an herb garden is the best. Grocery stores charge outrageous amounts for fresh herbs, and they are so easy to grow. I think you're going to need some more pots, though...They grow fast and big. Each one of those herbs gets its own pot (and fills it) by the end of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Super cute. You just inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness Rozlynn! I am in love with this...it looks amazing!! I am inspired too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps where did yo get these pots? They looks so aged, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roz, I am so proud of you. And they are in such pretty pots too. Now don't forget to use them.

    ReplyDelete